Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I will. I will protect you, and you will be safe in my arms," Hunter whispered, before moving down her body, kissing her stomach, and licking her bellybutton, before continuing to move down her beautiful body.

Grace could feel Hunter's hard on rub against her inner thigh, and for a second she may have thought her virginity was now going to be taken. But Hunter kept moving down, until his snout was before her pussy. He took in her scent, and his cock jumped as his powerful nose smelled her scent. His aroma continued to leak out of his skin, and he licked his lips, before kissing her clit, and began to kiss around in, teasing her.

"You're so beautiful, Grace. I know I don't deserve you, but I will do my best to treat you well," he said. Despite his Saxon nature and instinct ordering these darker actions, he did want Grace to be happy two, so he did his best to ease her into it, wanting to make sure she was properly lubricated before he took her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-10-2009, 09:34 AM