Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Streets)

"Even you're staying underground, but your training is very worth to yourself... You almost defeat me back then...That's the time I'm starting to get pretty serious..." Faiz said as remembering the training battle between him and Aussa. "After I was born, I wished to be an ordinary citizen. But since my late father a warrior, I can't reject it but accept since I possess thunder power...In addition, I want to wipe the evils from this world..." The wolf looked up to the clear sky, imagining his late mother and father is watching over him.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Mika jumped a bit as the wooden door slammed hard ans shut behind her, creating an echo across the pitch-black hall. She grasp Alexander's hand gently before approach Ariadne using her sniff sense as a guide, grasping her hand as well. "Ssshh...Keep your ears wide open..." She speaks telepathically to them while looking around in such a dark place. She can see in dark area, but not as good as her brother which capable of seeing for about more than hundred feet.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-10-2009, 07:06 AM