Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Silvia took his arm and looked at Alex with large, slightly frightened eyes. "You know I dont l-like him right? That none of that was my idea? I tried to make him stop...I did." She tried to explain, hoping Alex would understand. She rubbed her arm and shook her head to his question. "N-No...Im not hurt...you know it wasnt what I wanted right?" She asked again.

------------

Aurora smiled, delighted, and hugged D's arm tightly as they made their way into Alexander's Dojo. This time, the class was even harder than the last, and D would go out with all new aches and pains, but more knowledge as well. "It looks like fun." Aurora said as he left. "Is it OK if I try to?" She asked, tilting her head as she held his arm.

------------

Not to far away, in the same forest park that Aurora had fallen into, another light entered this world, passing from another world into earth. A crack opened in the ground and it heat spilled forth. With the heat came a black sludge, which bubbled out of the crack and slowly began to take shape. The gunk soon formed a man, fully clothed. He looked around and then looked down as the crack closed. He grinned. "Time to find my pray." The demon said wickedly. He pulled a wallet out of his pocket and inspected it, opening it and smiling at all the money he found there, and then at his drivers license. He smirked. "Mike? Thats not a very creative name." He stowed the wallet and walked out of the park. "First a dwelling, then a search. And then an angel." He mused as he walked down the street, eyeing some of the large houses he was passing and wondering what the price of the house was compared to the price of the soul of the person who lived within it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-10-2009, 05:24 AM