Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter was taken back at what Grace suddenly said, and was just about to try and argue when he looked into Grace's eyes. Her icy blue eyes delved deeply into his soul and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Finally, after a few moments of feeling his soul being ripped open, he sighed and said. "Yes. I...I cannot help my Saxon blood. I want you to see me as your Master, and I want to...to humiliate you, call you a slut, even though you are not, call you a whore, even though you aren't, and I want to own your body, and have you please me in anyway, or anywhere I want. I do love you, and I do care about you, but...my Saxon Blood demands domination, sex, and humiliation for the one I pick as my lover. There is no stopping that.I am sorry," he sighed

--------------

Alex let out a moan as Serenity experienced her orgasm. Her pussy tightened around his cock, and he suddenly shot his seed into her pussy, filling her womb with his sperm as they both hit their climax. The man took a deep breath, and suddenly his eyes widened as he felt so much stronger. When they were done riding the waves of pleasure, he gently left her on the bed and looked at Silvia.

"Silvia...That...I feel so much stronger! Do you feel it?" he asked, wondering if his love had felt the wave of power surge through her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-10-2009, 05:13 AM