Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex looked at Sakura, looking like he was still ready to pop a blood vessel. He took a deep breath, before exhaling. Sakura, I want this to be known between you and me. No one else can know what I'm about to do. I won't hurt you, but if anyone ask, I want you to tell them I did. I want you to tell them I did hurt you his mind said, and using his powers, an illusion went over Sakura's body. Her right eye became black and swallow, a number of bruises appeared over her body, and her nose leaked blood. Of course, this was all fake, and Sakura didn't feel any real pain, but Alex leaned down and looked into her eyes.

"I am going to get the girls. I will bring them here, and when I do, I want you naked, and looking like I just punished you. You're not really in trouble, Sakura, but if you mess this up for me, you will be, got it?" he whispered, and if Sakura nodded, he walked out, to go find the girls and bring them back, closing the door behind him.

--------------

The girls nodded, and Hinata grabbed Peach's cheeks and kissed the Princess's mouth, and this time she did kiss back, though shyly. Their tongues played with one another, as Ino and Rukia gently pushed Sakura down on the bed and began sucking her tits, splitting their attention between her and their Master.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-10-2009, 04:59 AM