Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Um...what? I didnt deign my program to do that...I suppose, given enough time, someone might be able to hack this room and thus do that, but I cant think of one person skilled enough to hack that fast, Im not even sure I could do it.

Sakura trembled before her master, still lying on the ground. Her fear didnt lie, her eyes didnt lie, and she had no reason to go after some guy she didnt know. But what would Alex do to her, would he be lenient with her, even though he had gone through so much trouble to find her and it may show the other sluts, particularly Ino and Tenten, if word got to her, that Alex was not the big bad bastard they thought he was? Or would he still punish her, if nothing more than to teach her a lesson on not being so naive and to keep his girls in line? It was his choice.

--------

Mike smiled. "Thats what I was hoping you would say." Mike moaned as his dick pressed against her slit lightly but did not enter. He then pulled away and looked at Hinata. "Hinata, stradle Peach and give her a big kiss, dont stop until I tell you to. Rukia, Ino, I want you two to watch as you suck on Sakura's tits, she will need the extra pleasure." He said as he noticed the time was just about right for Sakura to give birth to at least six more sluggo eggs.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-10-2009, 04:42 AM