Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace nodded slowly and pressed her head against his chest. "Hunter...you want me...dont you...you want to own me...like Mike did. Not as cruelly maybe, but you do want me to be your slave dont you?" Her blunt question was followed by her icy blue eyes staring into Hunter's. She was still pure, but her innocence had suffered a severe blow, or perhaps she had always known this fact exactly as she spoke it and no longer deemed it necessary to ignore it or attempt to make it not exist. She continued to stare at him until he answered her, her eyes already knowing the truth, but her minded needed to hear it.

---------

Silvia smiled and hugged Serenity as well, and both bodies sandwiched the small fairy and she suddenly cried out and came hard, arching her back in sheer bliss. Always she had been able to hold her orgasms until her masters commanded, mostly because they were not really orgasms, but this, she could not stop this, she had never felt this, ever!

Alex would suddenly feel several times stronger and lighter, as though he had gained some kind of super power, and as Serenity arched her back, she began to glow dimly until finally she collapsed on Alex's chest, her juices, cherry flavored and fragrant, covered their thighs and she panted softly, moaning gently as Silvia kissed her cheek and neck, still rubbing her breasts.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-10-2009, 04:34 AM