Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Aussa smiled slightly. "I'm glad you slept well, but you look a bit rough. Perhaps, you needed more rest." He rubbed his hand against Faiz's back. "You had a bit of fur sticking out back there," he said and laughed. "Don't worry; today, we'll be able to relax."

Solia stomped over, still putting on the facade that she was angry. "And what are you two chatting about? Let's go! I want to see the steel manufactory now!" She headed for the door of the inn.

"Hey, wait up!" shouted Ardeal. "And stop being such a spoiled brat! I didn't raise you that way!"

Solia giggled and ran out of the inn with Ardeal in hot pursuit.

"Shall we follow?" Aussa asked the two-tailed wolf. "Don't worry; we can take our time because I'm the one with the directions." He chuckled.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Mika is absolutely right!" Alexander added to the conversation. The sound of splashing water occurred at every footstep. "I do not detect any magic coming from the sky! If there is magic, it is very faint!"

Ariadne quickened her pace slightly. "Let's leave the talk for later! I'm tired of this rain!"

"Don't go running off ahead like a crazy person though," Alexander muttered under his breath. "We'd better keep up with her or we'll lose her!" he shouted to Mika, even though they were very close.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-09-2009, 10:17 AM