Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike flat out refused. If he wasnt feeding them then they were not eating, and that was that. As Hunter began to leave, a weak whimper followed him as Flare watched him leave. She didint know him, he didnt know her, but she had prayed that he would have at least convinced Mike to let them down for just a few minutes. Flare's eyes dropped and were kept open only by the pain coursing through her body. She cried softly and dropped her legs, unable to hold them up anymore. Ren's as was spanked raw, and although she said and did nothing but smile while it happened, she felt every blow.

Grace was tucked in the bed, breathing softy as she napped. When Hunter entered she looked up frightfully and brought the covers up to her noes. She then breathed a sigh of relief as she saw him enter. "I-Im sorry...I cant even close my eyes anymore." she said softly. "Its....to much like a blind fold." She shivered and as soon as Hunter sat or came near the bed, she would scoot over to him and lean against him. She groaned softly, her head carrying the torture she had endured and whispered. "Hunter...do you...really love me? If you do...please...hold me." She waited, not moving from where she was, shivering from the memories that now plauged but mostly by the guilt that now tore at her.

----------

Serenity moaned silently as the whole thing happened, knowing not to be loud, none of her masters like loud fairies. Silvia moaned behind her as she was penetrated and Serenity bit her lip as she was fucked deeply again and again. Her pussy was even tighter then Silvia's, but the problem was that since she was so small, most of her pleasure was obliterated in a swath of pain each time Alex thrust all the way into her. Her womb ached from the assault, but she would never complain, never ever complain, even if it killed her. If Alex figured out that she was in pain, it would only be if he was bothering to pay attention to how she felt, and if he shifted so that she was not in pain but he was not able to fuck her all the way, then Alex would officially be more than any other master she had ever had. Sacrificing pleasure to lessen the pain of a slave, such a thing was unheard of to Serenity and all her masters.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-09-2009, 09:01 AM