Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter closed his eyes as Ren screamed. He said nothing back, accepting what she thought of him. He then looked at Mike and then asked, "Would it also be possible for me to bring food and drinks to them?" he whispered. Whatever his answer, he walked out of the room, off to the kitchen to find Grace the food she wanted.

After grabbing six bottles of water, and a bag filled with fruit and vegetables. He walked back to his room, and opened the door, hoping to see Grace on the bed. "I'm back. I gave them the message."

----------

Alex kissed her neck and a tentacle slithered out of his back and went to Silvia, rubbing itself against the wet bottom part of the bikini, before pushing it aside, and pushing into the Pokemon's pussy, and began to slowly fuck her.

As he continued to push his cock into Serenity, he said, "You two are both my lovers, for now and forever. I own you both, and you will both love me. I am your Master, you two are my dirty, slutty whores. You will do whatever I say, and in return, I will make you feel better than anyone else," He moaned, as his entire cock went into Serenity. He moaned, she was as tight as Silvia, and he began to pull her up, and bring her down on his cock, slowly going faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-09-2009, 08:48 AM