Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Flare watched Hunter as he spoke and gave a little squeak as she watched him with sad eyes. Her eyes told him that she felt betrayed, and hurt. Alex had told her that she would feel good as long as she was a good girl. She was trying so hard to be good, and all that came of it was more torture. She whimpered as he spoke, happy at least that she was not forgotten, and if she could have spoken, she would have asked to send a message back, or for mercy. Her ears drooped and her eyes were red with tears, and she whimpered softly, trying so hard to be good, even as she was in pain. Mike laughed and opened his mouth to speak as Hunter finished.

Whatever Mike was going to say was cut off, however, as Ren screamed. "HUNTER! YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD! HUNTER YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" She was conflicted, pain and hate wrapping her mind. She hated Hunter for betraying her, for handing her over when she trusted him, but she wanted desperately to be free by any means, any means at all. "Please...Please..." She begged softly, having used up to much energy and dropped her legs, making the machine spring to life and start attacking Flare.

Flare closed her eyes and cried out, whimpering and breathing hard around her gag as she was spanked mercilessly. She couldn't even put her own feet down, they would just be attacked by the spanker and even if she did she would find that they both did not work at the same time, and she would still get hit. Ren panted and wth great effort, lifted her legs. Flare had curled unto as small a ball as possible and began to cry, her legs bruised from when they dropped and her fear keeping them up for now.

"Hunter...please....kill m-" Ren started to say but Mike was faster. "Submit." she began to shake and seize and dropped her legs again, spanking the hell out of Flare a second time, making the poor pokemon cry out so hard she screamed her throat raw. She shook her head and begged under her gag and kept her eyes closed as she was spanked over and over. Finally Ren calmed down again and lifted her legs. "Im sorry master." Ren said softly as she kept her legs up.

"See, its no fun when she is under the control of the collar since she will hold them up until they fall off." Mike said with a shake of his head. "In any case, sure, come by, say hi. I like my art lively and viewed anyways." He said with a smirk. "Do you want to come down?" He asked them. Flare nodded and begged but Ren shook her head. "No master, we have been naughty, please punish us for another hour." Flare gasped and shook her head no desperately. Mike shrugged. "If thats what you want." He then turned to Face Hunter and smiled as Flare released a pitiful howl of defeat.

"Dont worry, if you miss a day then I'll just send you a tape." He said with small laugh.

------------

Serenity nodded and expected to be slammed, but found that Alex was willing to go at her pace. "Thank you so much..." she said tearfully as Silvia kissed her cheek and then kissed away her tears. She moaned softly as Alex entered her and shivered all over. She was extremely tight despite her past usage. It was probably due to her being a fairy. I any case, she was an extremely good fuck and never complained and never would complain no matter what Alex did to her. Silvia hugged her from behind and continued her kiss treatment as Serenity moaned softly.

Serenity was a special fairy for one reason. Although she had been raped several times, and even been brought to some orgasm, Fairies had two kinds of orgasms. Natural and real. She had been brought to orgasm before by cruel teasing or over stimulation, but never had she actually experienced a real orgasm. It was like saying she had never orgasmed at all.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-09-2009, 08:36 AM