Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Peter turned around and scowled as he saw Alex approaching. "Oh great, this loser." He said with a shake of his head. "Look Alex, your girls has better avenues available to her, and she is taking them. Who in their right mind would choose you over me?" He grinned and flashed his bright white teeth. Silvia stuttered something but was cut off as he continued "You dont belong to a group, a club, hell how you even afford to enter this school baffles me since you dont have any kind of job or extra circular activities. No sports or nothing. Silvia deserves better than some shmuck like you." Silvia tried pulling away the entire time, visibly trying to escape, but Peter didnt even notice. "Get lost loser." He said, turning to leave with Silvia still in his clutches. "Alex..." Silvia pleaded as he turned and started pulling her with him, reaching out for Alex as her shoes squeaked across the hall.

-----------

"Well, no." Aurora said. "Its just that today at the art club I got to paint someone who was modeling, but they were naked. The two people who did it were very pretty, or at least the girl was." She said with a slight blush. "I never really knew what a guy looked like under clothes until now...well not really really. In any case, Charles asked if I would like to model next, and I said I would have to ask you first. He got a little upset and called you a name...something like over bears ing? Well, all I know is that they dont let just anyone model, only people Charles thinks would make beautiful art, and he thinks I can make beautiful art!" she smiled and waited to hear what D would say, not for one second realizing how attractive she was or having any such thing as sheer human shame for being naked.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-09-2009, 08:15 AM