Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Mad? No. I feel sorry. You poor, creature. You are in loving hands now. As long as you are good, Silvia and I will both love you," he said, before lifting Serenity up slightly so his cock was directly beneath her pussy. "Ready?" he asked, and when she was, began to slowly push her down, his cock slowly moving into her.

--------------

Hunter nodded his head, and came to the door. When he saw the two girls in Mike's twisted painting, he kept his face calm and cool. "I have come to deliver a message, from Princess Grace of Great Angelo Kingdom, and a message from me as well," he explained. He then looked at the two girls before crouching down on one knee. "We are sorry. We are so very sorry, and if there was any other way we could have taken it. You are not forgotten, nor are you thought bad of. Grace and I thank you both, and we hope that you may one day find peace. You are still in our thoughts," he said, before looking at Mike. "Would it be possible to visit them every now and again, Mike?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-09-2009, 08:14 AM