Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Damn teachers," Alex sighed as he ran to Silvia's health class. His teacher had decided today was, 'yell at Alex for being an ass day.' He carried his books in one hand, having just came back from Science, which, atleast at this school, had the heaviest books to carry.

As he walked he saw Silvia talking to some guy. He frowned, already jealous of the idea of her talking to another man. Imagine his feelings when the man grabbed her arm and began to drag her away.

"HEY!" he yelled, and quickly ran over to him, moving at a fast pace. He wasn't in any school clubs, but instead he learned everything from the outside world. He knew how to use a gun, was a good fighter, using his own unorthodox style, and was as physically fit as any jock, maybe more. Not to mention he had a Swiss Army Knife on him in case things got difficult.

-------------

Weird...What's with them? Maybe it's because I kicked Becky's butt! his mind laughed as he saw the stares. Maybe someones going to ask me for my autograph! I got to thank Alexander! D thoguht as he walked to Aurora's pottery class.

When he got there, he smiled, and blushed as she hugged his arm. His eyes widened though when she asked him the question. "A-Aurora?" he asked, wondering where the question came from. "Um...Yes. Yes, it's very bad. You shouldn't let anyone seen you without clothes, unless you love them very much. Why? Did you someone see you without clothes?" he asked, angry at the thought of someone trying to see her naked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-09-2009, 08:04 AM