Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity blushed and kissed back timidly when she was kissed, falling into it almost instantly. She looked at him with shy eyes as he told her she was beautiful, compared to any race. She felt her face heat up and she covered it out of embarrassment. "Master..." she said softly as he continued to describe her perky BB cup breasts, just under a C, her soft skin, strange in that it was so smooth it seemed almost pourless, and her scent, which smelled mildly like cherries at the moment.

She moaned softly as Alex licked her neck and rubbed her breasts, the touching and foreplay was more than she was used to. She pressed herself against him for a few moments and then pulled back with a blush. As small creatures, Fairies naturally liked to be held and stroked, particularly softly on the head. It made them so happy.

Silvia spun on the poll, her puss barely covered in the thin cloth of her bikini, grinding against the metal of the poll. She stopped while facing them, behind the poll and moved up and down sensually, dancing while grinding on the poll and slipping it between her breasts, allowing it to press firmly against her hard nipples as she danced for her master.

When Alex questioned her virginity she looked down and shame and nodded. "My past masters...some of them used me to..rightfully used me to release sexual tensions...and they bred me with Doxies once....Im...Im afraid I am far from untouched master." Serenity bit her lip and looked at him. Normally she would have ducked her head and covered her fragile skull with her hands, since every time she broke the news to a new master wishing her for themselves they ALWAYS took it out on her, as if it were her fault. But Alex was different, she hoped he was anyway. She trusted him enough to not flinch away...not just yet at least.

--------------

Grace shook her head and hugged herself tighter as Hunter spoke. He then proclaimed his love for her, and she was not that surprised. She had seen his room, and his actions showed that he was at least obsessed with her. But she found comfort in that now. She whimpered softly and cried a little more, edging closer to Hunter and leaning against him for support, both physical and mental.

"Its...Its wrong...Mike...why does he do such things?" She asked no one in particular. "He...He is going to make those girls wish they were never born." She said sadly with a grim certainty. "Please...Hunter, I know about the deal you made with him...could you please check on them? Just...check?" Grace wanted him to do so much more but she knew he couldnt, or wouldnt. "Just let them...let them know they are still in our thoughts...that we havent completely abandoned them...not yet."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-09-2009, 07:33 AM