Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Bye)

Alex suddenly kissed Serenity, silencing her. "You are very beautiful, Serenity, compared to a human or any other species." He then began to rub his erection against her pussy, as he licked her neck. "Your breasts are nice, and though they're not huge in size, they are a lovely size," he said as he squeezed and rubbed the two flesh orbs. "You're skin is soft, and you have this wondrous smell. I want you, Serenity, and I will have you."

He suddenly reached down and pulled down his pants, and his erection popped out, rubbing itself against Serenity's pussy. "Tell me, Serenity, has anyone had the honor of taking your virginity?" he asked.

------------

"Grace..." Hunter whispered, and he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Grace, it was the lesser of two evils. I had to do it, your people need you, and...I love you. I truly, truly love you. When I was....forced to hurt Ren, she offered herself to a slave to me. But...I couldn't. I need you, Grace. You are the most beautiful, most amazing, wondrous, perfect beings I have ever met. Grace, I know I don't deserve you, but I need you. I promise, we'll find a way out of this Tavern, we'll go back to our people, and when we do it I....hope you can find it somewhere in your heart to love me back," the wolf sighed, petting her head. "I know it hurts to think about it, but many people need you, more than people needed the two girls. The lesser of two evils, my love...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-09-2009, 05:37 AM