Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(Well, its switches around really, like for awhile I thought I was going to drop Animators, but I got back into it, and for awhile I thought I was going to drop The market, but its still going. Right now Im enjoying The unforeseen stay and I have high hopes for the market)

Serenity whimpered as she was suddenly pulled over and forced to straddle his lap. She closed her eyes and put her hands above her head, tears in her eyes as she expected to be given several blows to the head, but instead received a hug. She looked up at her master just as he began to rub her breast and kiss her neck.

"N-No no master." Serenity said, her heart still pounding in her chest. "Im...I like whatever you do to me." she said softly, and although that was her default response to the question, it was actually true at the moment. She hugged him back just a little, afraid out of her wit what he would do to her if he actually felt her hug him since most humans in her world thought of her as such a lowly creature that a hug from her was like hugging a rat. And she would be beat for it.

Still she risked it a little as she felt his hand rub over her breast and make her gasp as he manipulated her soft flesh from behind her green dress, which had grown with her. The more subtle things, like the kiss and the hug made her heart flutter and made her hope, truly hope that Alex would be a kind and loving master, where as others had tricked her just to crush her again.

Silvia blushed as she fumbled to dress herself in the Bikini and then stepped up to the pole, blushing as she did. Although Silvia was a beautiful creature and in shape as far as her race went, she was still a very physically weak creature. Still, with her psychic powers she could make herself weigh less and carry through with her moves despite her physical in inadequacies.

She began to dance for them on the pole, spinning and straddling it, graceful and beautiful as she did, using her powers to help her, making her glow slightly, which only added to her allure.

----------

Grace opened her mouth to bite the apple but hesitated. She seemed afraid of it for a reason, and the reason was very easily defined given what she had been through. She remembered the first thing Mike had done tp her, he made her bob for apples, but she was not bobbing for apples, she was bobbing for gags, and she was tied up, and Mike would take her by the hair and thrust her head under the water and hold it their until she nearly drowned, let her catch her breath, and do this over and over until she finally caught one of the shiny red balls in her mouth.

The apple brought the memory back, and it pained her deeply. But Grace was strong and took a bite, chewing carefully and then swallowing. She did this until she finished the apple and then sighed. "Hunter...I dont know....I dont know what to think anymore." She said, hugging her knees and shaking a little. "I dont know..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-09-2009, 04:44 AM