Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex suddenly pulled Serenity over to him, and sat her down his lap, where she could feel his slight erect rubbing against her. "Well Silvia? We're waiting," he smiled, before wrapping his arms around Serenity stomach as she sat on him, kissing her neck and moving one hand up to rub her left breast. "You're not afraid of me touching you, are you, Serenity?" he asked, remembering that he had never treated her in a sexual way since the simple blow job she gave one of his tentacles.

----------------

"Of course, Grace," he said, and looked at the bag he had, which had a few leftover fruit that he had fed Ren. He looked at Grace and gave her the bag. "Here are some leftovers, but I can go to the kitchen to fetch more food for you if you want," Hunter offered.

He was hungry as well, but he controlled himself as he took out an apple and held it near Grace's lips for her to bite it. He would eat when he knew Grace was full, and if need be he would leave to go collect more food for the perfect blond princess. His Grace...The Princess of Angelo Kingdom. Hmmm....King Hunter, Lord of the Angelos?

((Hey Silver, can I ask you a question? Which of our rps is your favorite? Just out of curiosity thing))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-09-2009, 04:29 AM