Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace nodded softly and lay her head back down, hugging Hunter more tightly. "Im...Hungry...can we get some food?" She asked, a little to timidly. "I...I need something to settle my stomach." she said, looking paler than normal. How long had it been since Grace had eaten anything filling? When was the last time Mike let her drink any water at all?

----------

Serenity nodded and flew down gently, growing in size until she managed to reach five feet even and laid down next to her master, blushing cutely. "I-Im sorry master...I cant grow any bigger right now." she said softly, as she looked down at her own toes. She wanted to cuddle into his side but needed his permission to do so. Fairies were very affectionate creatures, and so they required allot of affection to maintain. Serenity had been deprived of the most basic of companionship for a long time, a simple hug or kiss on the head would make her heart weep with joy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-09-2009, 04:19 AM