Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace groaned softly in her sleep and placed a weak hand on Hunter's head as he laid gently on her breasts. She hugged him softly and fell into deeper sleep, feeling that Hunter was near her and so she must be safe, at least to a degree.

(Time skip?)

--------------

"No, no master! I-I mean...I hope not." Serenity said hesitantly. "I mean....if you would like to do it quickly then I can always do it myself...Im probably small enough to cast the spell before he can see me...though afterward I wont be able to move and then he will be able to do what he wants with me but..." Serenity said with a small blush as she looked at the ground, more than familiar with her master's suicide missions that she was often given. Not from Alex but from earlier masters.

"I...I should explain." She added softly. "As a fairy, I can cast nymph magic...like I can shrink people to my size for a little bit and stuff like that...the stuff bad fairies do. Im not a bad fairy master...but I can do some magic....one spell in particular might make Mike...make Mike..." As Serenity tried to explain she found that she could not say "Make Mike pay!" or "Hurt Mike!" The mere thought of saying that about a human was far to forbidden for her to even considered and she fumbled her words in fear.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-08-2009, 04:26 PM