Join our server on Discord

Crossed Over (Private RP) (DamienCreater and Mian)
Mark growled in pain as he was strapped to the table. The restraints were tight and it incredibly hard to breath. Gasping for air he narrowed his eyes at the 'Doctor'. "Yes my name is Mark,"he hissed slightly his mind racing, knowledge was power, it could get you out of any situation. Come on brains don't fail me now, he thought. "Don't you think you're overreacting a bit?"he asked tilting his head slightly. "A bit dramatic for a 'Doctor' don't you think? You're no doctor I've ever seen... not including the ears and tail part. You know if you just asked me to come with you if questions were the only thing you wanted from me, I would have probebly said yes..."he paused. "You know, I'm curious, do Neko eat the same things humans eat? Or do you eat cat food, you know, mice, fish... hmmm?"he asked matching Doctor King's cruel tone. A deep intelligence shone in Mark's eyes, he was on the same level as the doctor, well mentality wise.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossed Over (Private RP) (DamienCreater and Mian) - by Damien - 09-07-2009, 12:01 PM