Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"For you? I have everything. It's down the hall and on the left. You can dress yourself with the clothes in my closet. I'll go get some breakfast for the two of us. Are you okay with cereal and milk?" Hunter smiled, before kissing Silvia's nose and getting out of bed.

--------------

Alex made some turkey sandwiches, and turned the TV on to a movie presentation of Aladdin. He went into his parents' room, and stopped. We could have made love. We still could. Boy...A nerd like me, with a girl like her...I bet everyone is jealous! Maybe she's from God to help my life? After all the crud I've gone through, I deserve some help damn it! I wonder if I'll get in trouble if I take an angel's virginity? he thought as he grabbed pink panties, a matching bra, blue jeans and a red and white striped shirt, leaving it on his bed for the angel.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-06-2009, 02:20 PM