Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Flare whimpered softly as Alex walked away, but was somewhat happy that he felt bad for her, that at least she had enough value for that. "Hey! Slut!" Mike yelled, whipping her hard across the bed. she screamed and came at the same time, nearly falling and taking Ren with her. "Come on, we are going back. I still have more games I want to play. He pulled the leashes and flare and Ren were pulled back into the dungeon, perhaps never to be seen again.

------------

Grace groaned softly in Hunter's arms and when she was set down on a bed, she gripped his hand weakly. "H-Hunter..." she whispered softly. "Please...tell me its a lie....please tell me you didnt do it..." She pleaded silently, her eyes, unfocused but filled with anguish.

-------------

"Master your back!...master?" Silvia said as she saw him enter. "Did something happen? Did he keep Grace?" She asked urgently, rushing to her master's side. Serenity watched from the top of a closet, content remaining quite for now.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-06-2009, 02:05 PM