Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D smiled and hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. "No, Aurora. Thank you. You're my first friend...You know....I can show you a different way to kiss, if you want," he said, and if Aurora obeyed, he would say. "Remember, only person you can kiss, is me. No one else. First, open your mouth a bit, and then I'll push my tongue, into your mouth, and then move it around, and you'll use your tongue to move and rub against mine, okay?" he said, before gulping. My first kiss....Oh god, this is so cool! he thought, before kissing Aurora, his tongue moving into her mouth and exploring it.

-----------

Hunter smiled again and kissed her lips. "I love you, Silvia, but we do have to go to school..." he said, before kissing her lips again. "Why don't we get dressed, and then after school you and I can have fun again," he smiled. "I have some clothes you could wear in my closet. Dress up in something sexy. For me?" he smiled, as his hands suddenly grabbed both of her tits and rubbed them, but released a moment later.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-06-2009, 01:40 PM