Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
The next Day, when both Alex and Hunter had gathered at the Kitchen, they heard a clanking as the clock struck five. And in walked four people. The two in the lead were obvious, Flare and Ren. But what they were doing, or rather how they were walking, was not. Ren was on two legs, her hands tightly bound behind her back, with a blind fold and tight corset. In her ass she had a large Dildo which was set to vibrate and held in place with a strap. She had an, also, a collar and several other things that connected her to Flare.

Flare was in front of Ren, on all fours. She did not have a blindfold on, but had a gag. Her wrists were chained together, as were her ankles, which made her walk awkwardly as she shuffled across the floor in front of Ren. She also had two dildos in her, one in her as and one in her pussy, both moving around insider her, making her so wet she dripped on the floor and left a treacherous trail for Ren. Instead of a corset, she had a harness, which had straps between her legs, breasts and ass, and a collar.

Flare's harness was connected to three other things. One was a thin strip of leather than ended with a clamp that was secured firmly to Ren's clit and was vibrating madly, making her also dripping wet. Two other thin straps were attacked to Ren's tits with the same kind of clamps, and her collar, like Ren's, had a leash that Which Mike held behind them

The whole set up was terrible. Poor flare moved as quickly as her bound arms and legs would carry her, trying to force down the next orgasm and avoid a whipping from Mike. Her gag was to large for her, and it caused her jaw to be stretched painfully and also made her drool, which made her blush hard. The didoes insider her clearly caused Flare pain, and she was a virgin no more.

But worse off was Ren. She had both collars on her, bot the one Hunter had placed on her and Mike's, which made breathing hard for her. Even worse than that was that Mike was forcing her to walk on her injured legs, legs that trembled with pain and fear with each step. Aside from that, she was blind folded and being led around by her tits and clits so that if she fell behind Flare she would be pulled painfully on her most intimate places.

"Please...let me rest..." Ren begged as the came to a stop, her legs trembling as her thighs dripped. Behind her was Mike, he held three leaches, one to Ren and flare and one to Grace, who he led along behind him. She was dressed and not blind folded, but she was gagged and her hands were tied behind her back. She was being pulled along by her neck.

"Well, Hunter, Alex. We had a deal and you came through. In exchange for two delightful sluts, I give you Grace." Suddenly Ren stiffened a little. "Hunter! Hunter is here?" She asked almost desperately at no one in particular. "Hunter you bastard! I hate you! Look what you have done to me! I trusted you! I trusted-AHHHHHH!" Ren screamed as Mike sighed and said "Submit." She trembled hard and nearly fell, which would have been very very painful for her, and was silent. "Sorry master." She said silently.

"I like to switch it on and off." Mike said with a shrug. "Here, take her." He added as he pulled Grace up to himself and pushed her into Hunter, where she would fall if he did not catch her. Flare looked up at Alex with large tear filled eyes as she groaned and whimpered into her gag. "Come on bitches!" Mike said, giving the leashes two hard tugs. "Time to go have some real fun!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-06-2009, 01:26 PM