Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D slowly awoke to find himself between Aurora's breasts. He smiled and kissed both orbs before falling back in sleep. A minute or two later, his eyes shot opened and he jumped out of bed, his alarm clock blaring. "A-Aurora!" he gasped. I thought I told her to not sleep facing me!?! he thought as he looked down at his erection through his shorts.

He waited a few minutes, trying to get his erection down. When it finally died, he sighed and looked at Aurora. She truly was beautiful. If anyone else had found her, they'd be fucking her day in and day out.... He was lucky he found her before some twisted man did. "Aurora. Aurora, time to wake up," he said, shaking her, leaning forward, his face close to her own.

-----------------------

When Silvia awoke, she would feel a pleasant feeling on her breasts. When she looked down, she saw Alex, holding her waist and kissing her right tit. He seemed so calm, and loving, almost like a baby holding his loving mother. "Silvia..." he whispered, before licking her breasts. Silvia would also notice a strange bump, which, on closer inspection would be revealed as Alex's erect cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM