Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter nodded and placed Ren on the bed beside her. "I'm going to check up on the boy, make sure he's working..." he said, before walking out the room, if Mike had nothing to talk to him about.

--------

Rain obeyed, and moved her hips to the silent beat, and licked her fingers and began to push three digits into her pussy. "Ahhh...Master..." she moaned, moving her hips as she fingered herself.

----------

"I will bring you to Mike, and you will bow before him, and say, "I am yours Master. Then, when he tells you to do something, you do it! Got it?" he said, before suddenly pulling out of Flare, and rezipped his pants and leaving Flare hot an horny. He picked her up and kissed her lips before saying, "I'll be right back, ladies. I need to bring Flare to her new Master," he said, as the door opened and he hurried out.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-06-2009, 04:45 AM