Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Its the collar. She becomes submissive and kind. As long as it stays on her. IF you want, you can free her by saying freedom," he said, but with no intent on actually freeing the girl, so she should stay under the collar's control. "To put her back under your will, say submit."

Inside, he was saying something different. STOP! STOP IT! Don't hurt her! Don't threaten her! She doesn't deserve it! I'll save you Grace! I will! I WILL!

"Has the human brought the second slave yet?" Hunter asked, though looking around, it didn't seem likely.

------------------------

Rain fell to the ground and cowered before Mickal, tears almost falling out of her eyes. She looked up at him and let out a weak nod. "Y-yes, Master. I'm sorry," she cried, before standing up, fear pumping through her body as she swayed her hips and moved her hands up and down her body, her nipples slowly hardening as she was watched.

-----------------------

"I will bring you to him, and you will fall to your knees and bow down to him. If he orders you to suck his cock, you will suck it, if he orders you to dance, you dance, you jump, you jump, you play with yourself, you do that!" Alex yelled. "Got it? He owns you, forever, and he will do whatever he wants with you. Got it?" he asked as he continued to move his cock in and out her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-05-2009, 10:10 AM