Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren shook a little and awoke. "Master..." She said when she saw Hunter. She then looked over at Mike and smiled. "and Master Mike...Am I needed?" She asked curiously. Her eyes were now Green instead of yellow. Mike smiled but shook his finger. "What did you do to her?" He asked. "I have to know, is it drugs? It couldnt just be torture. She is completely submitted, I can tell me by the look in her eyes. Completely. Its to perfect, to quick, howed you do it?" Grace suddenly groaned and shivered. Mike growled and turned around and shot a whole in the bed just above her head. "Shut up and be still! I will be back with you in a moment princess." He said. She stiffened and shut up almost at once, the leather around her eyes becoming damp with tears of fear and sorrow.

-----------

Mickal frowned and smacked Rain hard with the back of his hand, sending her to the floor. "I said I wanted a show slut! What do you call wiggling your breasts in my face? A show? Preposterous!" He sighed and sank into his chair. "You get no food tonight." He said. "Now continue."

--------------

Flare moaned and arched her back, her hands running through his hair as Alex teased her. "Oh...Yes...Yes I will be good." She moaned cutely. "Im a...a good girl." As she wiggled and moaned beneath him, Silvia looked up and wondered if Alex felt at all bad about what he was doing. She knew what Mike would do to that poor girl, and Flare didnt even know a quarter of what it was. Even if she did, the poor younger Pokemon didnt have a choice. Now that Angy was gone, she was the only one left to enslave. Flare was so young and naive, she wouldnt be for long. But of course, Silvia said nothing about that and kept out of it, her master's decisions were his own.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-05-2009, 09:56 AM