Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren suddenly jerked and twitched for several seconds before going limp and asleep once more. As Hunter entered, he would find Mike in bed with Grace. Grace was blindfolded, gagged and tied to the bed posts and Mike was simply warming himself on her soft skin, playing with her breasts passively. "Ah, you brought one already?" Mike said as he sat up and got out of bed. He wore no shirt but did at least have some long pants on. "You know the real one being tortured here is me." He joked as he walked up to Hunter. "Having Grace all naked and vulnerable to anything I might do, and unable to do much more than tease her. Its murder on the mind." He smiled as he saw Ren, but frowned when he noticed she was asleep. "Wake her up. I need to know that she is mine." He said, stepping back and pulling out his revolver.

-----------

Mickal smiled and his dick became semi erect. "Nice dancing love. Now add a little more in, for excitements sake." Mickal made her wrist, ankle and neck bands wiggle to remind her of the price of failure.

-----------

Flare moaned and gripped the sheets on the bed as she felt him go deeper and deeper until he hit her virginity. "Ahhh...so good." She moaned softly, her tantalizing body wiggling a little with pleasure. "I will be this mans pokemon if he does these massages." She said softly, gyrating her hips, making his cock move within her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-05-2009, 09:29 AM