Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime nodded but seemed distracted, as did the others. They had all noticed Mike, and noticed that he had all their younger selves, and Rukia. They were confused and afraid. They watched as Mike left through the portal. Hinata looked up at Alex and asked, "Master? Who is that man?"

---------

Mike entered no space and looked back at the girls through his hack screen. He sent a message to them all and said "Girls, you see that new slut friend I brought you? Although she serves me, she had not felt master's pleasure before, so I want you to prepare her for it. If you go out into the hallway, you will find a Room with the number 69 on it. That door is unlocked and the room contains a bed. If you want to use it then use it, but whatever you do, dont let her know I ordered you to do it, and do not take her virginity or let her escape. When I return, I want you all to have her begging for my cock. I will give you some instructions as you go along, but I reward creativity, and dont worry about the dresses. Failure is pain, remember that."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-05-2009, 08:33 AM