Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"OK girls its time to go." Mike said with a claps of his hands. "Line up, Hinata come here and take my right arm. Peach, you take the left." He said. If everything went smoothly, he would open a shining blue portal and lead them through it into the ballroom. People were already their, arriving by different doors, some were dancing, some were sitting and chatting at tables and others still were chatting and eating near the plentiful buffet tables. "Remember the rules girls." He said as they entered, coming in through the front and down the stairs in the center, Mike with two women next to him and several behind, walking down the stairs the king he was, at least in this place. Trumpets hailed his entrance and he smiled as he walked down and was applauded by several people when they recognized him and who he was with.

Very much the same happened when Alex entered, and the girls blushed as they saw all the people. Many rushed up right away to get a better look. "Ahem, welcome to my little party! Have fun, drunk wine and admire what I have created!" Mike declared as he walked up to Alex. "And make sure to give my sponsor here the respect his bundles of money deserve!" And the party was on.

Mike was confronted right away by several people. "Are they all...really them?" One man asked looking at his harem with interested and lustful eyes.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-05-2009, 02:58 AM