Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren smiled weakly and moved her hands a little to test them. They were numb from being held for so long and her fingers tingled as she wiggled them. She looked down at her legs and whimpered softly. "Are you still going to heal my legs?" She asked as she scooted herself into a sitting position. "and tell me your plan. I want to know how you plan to take him down." She said almost eagerly.

---------------

Flare felt the soft covers on the bed and pressed herself against them, rolling a round a little as she made herself comfortable. Silvia was nearby, watching and giggled as she watched Flare wiggle around on the covers. Is that a new pet for you master? Or is she Angy's replacement? Silvia asked. Her question was answered almost as quickly as she asked it when Angy was freed.

Angy blushed at the Kiss and said nothing, instead stumbling out the door, using her wings for balance. She got to her room as quickly as she could and locked it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-04-2009, 05:16 AM