Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter held the collar behind his back as he used his other hand to free Ren, using his claws to cut the ropes. "Yes, I have Ren. I no longer have to keep trying to break you," he smiled. "Grace will be mine, and you will be happy," he said, not completely lying.

---------------

"Her? Oh that's Angy," he said and placed Flare on the bed, throwing the bag of food on the ground. He freed Angy, and helped her up. "Go to your room, stay there, if Mike finds you, run here. Better to be my slave, than his. He is far more cruel than I am. Goodbye, Angy," he whispered to her as he helped her out. He sneaked a kiss on her lips when no one was looking and said, "Can you go back by yourself?"

Silvia, there's a bag of fruits you can eat. Don't eat the mushrooms, those are Serenity's. They're in the bag, I dropped on the floor.

((GTG))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-04-2009, 05:10 AM