Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(*Shrugs*)

Flare paled a little. "But why is he mean? I can be a good pokemon! I can learn to fight well and I would be a loyal...and what is Fuck?" Flare clearly had no good understanding of human language or behaviors, and that would probably just make it easier for Alex to train her and give her to Mike, unless he just kept telling her how horrible it would be to do this. Flare was very innocent. she had grown up in the wild and watched human and pokemon from afar. Trained pokemon didnt seem to be treated that bad, and they were always fed had had lots of friends. She always thought she wouldnt mind being a humans pokemon...until now.

----------------

Mickal was not quick to answer but eventually said, Tame a will? Magically and instantly you mean? Well, I cant make anything willingly turn into a slave, but I do have a particular jeweled collar that will force her to obey orders and act kind and submissive. Its called a queen's collar...in truth I was saving it for Grace in the case that you could not woo her and still wanted her. Should I give you this collar?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-04-2009, 04:51 AM