Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(How much later?)

Flare shivered for a moment as she tried to take in the words. "Sacrifice? L-L-Like he is going to kill me?" She said, clearly frightened with her ears down as she tried to shy away from Alex. "I...I dont want to die...cant you just catch me instead? I thought that was what humans did." She whimpered, not understanding what he was trying to say. To a pokemon, all Alex was saying was that he was going to catch her and then trade her to another trainer, which was common in her world. but he added words like sacrifice and made it sound so deadly it made her think differently. "Dont you have a pokeball?" She whimpered.

-------------

Ren said nothing and kept her eyes closed. "Please...dont do it Hunter." She begged him softly. "I cant submit, I cant submit. You wouldnt understand, you havent been through what I have been through, you havent seen what I have seen. Please...we have to find some other way." She whimpered, trying to buy herself some time at least.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-04-2009, 04:36 AM