Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"If I try to fight Mike, then I will suffer. I will be hurt. It would do more harm than good. Not to mention what he could do with Grace if I tried to go against him...." Hunter whispered. "Now, Ren, for your sake, accept Mike as your Master," he sighed, and slowly reached for her legs again.

-------------

"So you do know him," Alex smiled. He then sighed and looked at her sadly, the tentacles pulling back. "Hunter has found his lover, Grace, but an evil man, Mike, has taken her prisoner, and will only return her, if we give him two women in return, as his...playthings," he explained. He then looked at Flare, and placed an hand on her shoulder. "Will you be willing to sacrifice yourself, for Grace and Hunter? I promise, before you go to Mike, I will do my best to make you as happy as can be! Your favorite food, I will make, a wonderful bath, and anything else I can give you to make you happy before....you sacrifice your freedom to Mike."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-04-2009, 04:21 AM