Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Yes, yes, yes. Fine," Alex sighed and released the woman. "Now run along," he said. He then looked at Flare, and her arm and said, "A precaution. Then do you know a man named Hunter? He looks half like a wolf, but stands on his own two feet. Black vest, talks about his Great Saxon Kingdom...?"

-----------

"Heh...Do you know what it feels like to be in love? I would do anything for Grace, and....that scares me. Because I am putting everything, my kingdom, my responsibilities, everything about me, behind Grace. She comes first. She has me under her finger. Somehow...that perfect being made me her servant...." Hunter growled, and he was obviously upset at the thought of being the Princess's slave. "I am Hunter! WAR LEADER OF THE GREAT SAXON KINGDOM...! And here I am, a slave to a Princess...Is that irony?" he wondered, talking to himself, or Ren.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-04-2009, 12:19 AM