Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Flare thought for a moment but shook her head. "Not that I can remember. Im looking for my friend Rain, she's gone missing and Im starting to worry." She said, still tugging a little at his tentacle. "Um...can you let go if my wrist please? Im not going to just run away." She said timidly.

The woman he had captured growled out something in a different language but relaxed. She then said, in a somewhat cobbled together accent, "I will not attack if you release me now. But I will come for you if you are responsible for this." She waited, being very still as she did.

------

Ren moved her head away. "Please...dont. There has to be another way...please dont." She begged him, knowing that although his touch was soft for now, it would not remain that way for long. "Please Hunter, you are a warrior, cant you understand why I cant give up? Why I must die fighting?" But despite her words, it was clear that Ren was at her limit, she could only keep fighting for so much longer before she was forced to submit by her own sense of self preservation. Unfortunately, that might still mean breaking her arms.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-04-2009, 12:17 AM