Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled at the girls and got a towel, which floated up and began to clean one girl at a time. "Let's see....what you be wearing for the party..." he thought, before moving his hand. A red kimono appeared on Sakura, with pink flowers on the dress to help make it fancy. Ino was dressed in a similar kimono, except it was yellow, and purple flowers on it. Hinata was given a long, silk, black prom dress. Finally, Orihime was given a purple dress, much like Hinata's. "That'll do!" he said, before making a black tuxedo appear on him. "Now remember what I said, ladies. Best behavior," he said, and opened the door for a second. "If Sauske comes back, tell him I've got out with the girls! Also keep an eye on Tenten, and any other girls that come in!" he ordered.

Mike, we're coming! he declared, as a blue portal suddenly appeared, and he walked to it, with the girls behind him. "Come on, ladies. Best behavior," he added, as he walked though.

((Couldn't find any picture of dresses I liked))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-03-2009, 10:29 AM