Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora nodded with a smile and they began their trek home. But on the way they were forced to a stop as a familiar form stepped in the way. "Hey B." Said Butch, with a smile. He was not alone, at least three other people where there with him, all part of his little bully crew. "Whats up? You look tired? did you have to run from school again like a little bitch?" the bullies behind him cackled with laughter. "And I see you brought your friend. Come on baby, lets ditch this loser, you can do so much better for yourself."

Aurora scowled and hugged D's arm tighter. "No! Im staying with D! Go away bad person!" Butch watched for a moment and then couldnt stop laughing. "I knew it! I knew there was something loony about you! Your some kind of retard right? Dropped on your head one to many times? Kept the breasts but not the brain? Thats to bad, you could have been mine. Well, you will be mine." He flipped out a switch blade and laughed grimly. "Get out of here Dick wad,you dont want to see ths anyway, it will just remind you about how small your dick is." Already the other boys were loosening their pants and smiling, and Aurora looked around, frightened. "W-Whats happening?" she asked.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-03-2009, 10:22 AM