Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
To grab Ren's arms, he would have to flip her around onto her stomach to reach them since they were tired behind her back. "No...please Hunter...." She begged him softly, her face in the covers. "I dont want to be a humans slave...please...dont make me like so many others of my race...I dont want to fall from grace...I dont want to be a slave to a monster." She looked up at him as much as she could from his position and her hands were shaking with fright, the tender fur and flesh under Hunter's fingers quivered with fear.

----------

The woman was fast, even for a fast person, and jumped back several steps so that they would all come towards her from the front. She then smashed them, all of them, with her club, crushing all the tentacles that had not pulled back. Now however, with her club down, she was vunrable for a few seconds, only one or two, but if Alex kept track and had another attack left in him, he might be able to get one in at her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-03-2009, 09:14 AM