Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
((Alex: NO! And besides, you said I could....(He suddenly grabs her and kisses her, silencing her))

D groaned as he did spider push ups, and his body felt like exploding. He groaned in pain as he fell down, only able to six spider push ups, three on each leg. He groaned and looked up and saw Aurora watching. He let out a small grin and a thumbs up before trying again, this time going to ten spider push ups before falling again, and looking dead.

When everyone yelled out Yes Sensai, after the ten second break he groaned and said, "No sensai...Ahhh..." he groaned, as he lifted his legs up and kept them there. He looked like he was about to start crying, but he did surprisingly well, almost making it to the end, but he soon fell, just like the other half of the class. "This...was....a.....horrible....idea...." he groaned as he laid on the ground, dead.

---------------

Alex kissed her neck, and face and soon he was thrusting into her at amazing speeds. He looked into her eyes, and heard her cute moans and cries, and heard her tell him she wanted to be his. "I love you, Silvia. I will be yours forever, for as long as you want me. I won't let anyone hurt you," he said, before kissing Silvia's lips, and letting out a muffled moan as his seed shot into her body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-03-2009, 02:11 AM