Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Right outside Hinata's room, in the hallway))

Alex walked down the line of girls, looking at them with a smile. He kissed Hinata's cheek and looked at Orihime. "Of course, Orihime," he smiled, and kissed her lips. He then looked at Ino and nodded his head. "Of course. I had planned you and Sakura to share a room anyways. You two deserve to be together." He then kissed Ino's forehead, and Sakura's as well and came to Tenten and sighed. "A shame, Tenten. Looks like you aren't coming to the party," he said, and moved his hand.

"Put her back in her room. Use the spike jutsu to knock her out, and have guards watch her at all times, from all angles. I want nothing going wrong, while I'm gone," he said, and looked at the other girls. "While we're all gone."

With Tenten put away, Alex led the girls through another room, where a bath house much like Mike's. "Clean up," he ordered, undressing himself. "Sakura, clean Ino for me, Hinata, Orihime, are you two strong enough to clean each other? If not, I'll help you," he said. When the girls touched the water, they felt it relax them, and soap was on the side for them.

-----------

Peach looked at Mike, and nodded timidly, afraid of the powerful man. "Y-yes, Master," she whispered, and then looked at the peach and then her Master. She walked closer to him, and stared at the peach. "For me?" she whimpered, in her clean new dress.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-03-2009, 02:00 AM