Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia arched her back a little as Casey reentered her and played with her nipple, making her moan with desire. "Ok...I will try..to relax." She said softly, slowly loosening her grip on him to a bearable level. But it was clear that she was close to her orgasm as well, her super sensitive and super soft skin react to each touch he treated her to, each breath he rolled over her lips, each subtle gesture and movement as he dove into her more inmate sanctum. She was the mighty princess of her warrior people, but at the moment she was pudy in Casey's hands.

Her tail twirled and wiggled a little, and she looked up at him with great need. "Take me..." She begged softly. She, for the first time ever, not only wanted to feel a male inside her, not only wanted it to be Casey, but also wanted to feel his cum fill her, wanted it to be his pleasure inducing touch that brought her to ultimate ecstasy. In the back of her mind she wondered how humans could live like this, with such pleasure being a normal part of living for them. For her, it was intoxicating, a new drug she craved, she needed, and she slowly began to make sense of why human skin was so soft and unfit for battle, hers would always be like that two if she were to live like they did.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 09-02-2009, 10:50 PM