Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Alex smiled at Aurora and kissed her cheek, before walking to the locker rooms. A few minutes later, he walked out in his new get up and walked over to Alexander. This outfit is itchy! And we couldn't spring for shoes? he thought as he sat down near the ground and looked at them. He sat down a grunted a bit as he twisted his legs into Indiana sitting position, and closed his eyes. Clear my mind.... he thought, before Aurora suddenly popped in his brain. Aurora my mind....Aurora my mi-OH GOD DAMN IT! "Uh...Alexander? Er...Sensai? How exactly do I clear my mind?"

---------------

Alex smiled and kissed Silvia's nose. "I'll never leave you, Auora. I love you," he said, and suddenly began to make love to his girl faster, his cock going in and out of her, and picking up speed, as he licked and kissed Silvia's flesh.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-02-2009, 06:03 AM