Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Alexander nodded. "In order to fight, you must be able to clear your mind and calmly focus on the problem at hand. Cleansing your thoughts allows you to learn faster, act quicker and make effective decisive movements. If someone aims a punch for your face, you can do more than dodge or block, you can break your opponents arm with only a little effort, if you can think fast enough." Alexander opened his eyes and began to stand. "If you want to learn how to defend what is precious to you, this is the right place." He picked up a small brown package he had next to him. "Here, put this on." He said, pointing him towards the locker rooms. Inside the bag was a Uniform for him to put on. "Then join us out here. We meditate twice so its OK for you to miss the first part, just hurry and dont miss the second part." He looked at Aurora and pointed towards some empty benches on the side. "You can sit there, just please do not interrupt the class." Aurora nodded and looked at D, worried about him.

----------

As Alex laid a hand on her stomach Silvia shivered and placed a hand gently over his. "I only want to be with you, forever. To be your lover, to be your woman. I wouldnt even care if you did bad things to me or cheated on me, all I want is to be close to you. Please, if it will keep you with me, then I will have a hundred of your children." She looked at him longingly, not wanting him to leave, praying he wouldnt leave her there on his bed with a broken heart.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-02-2009, 05:55 AM