Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I will always love you, Hinata. You are one of my favorite, if not my favorite, slaves," Alex smiled, and kissed Hinata's nose. "Oh, that reminds me. I need to give you, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Orihime bathes for the party!" he suddenly said, and looked at Hinata. "We're going to a party, and I know I don't need to tell you to behave. You always behave, Hinata," he smiled. "But when we get there, I want you on your best behavior. Okay? If your strong enough now, we could clean you up?" he smiled.

-------------------

The girls were amazed by the suite, and if there Master wasn't there, would have ran around looking at the place. But they did as ordered, and went to their rooms and put on some light make up and stepped out to there Master.

Sakura stood in her white dress and blushed as she looked at Master, her belly still large and pregnant. She looked at her Master, and wonder if anyone would find her attractive with her belly the way it was. It didn't matter though. Master loved her. What more did she need?

Hinata walked over, in her new black dress and shyly looked at the ground. She had stood naked before her Master, but this dress...Her cheeks turned red as she posed for her Master. "M-Master? Do I look good?"

Ino blushed as she wore her red dress. It would have taken a simple wind to give anyone a sight of her large breasts. She simply smiled and looked at Master, before helping Sakura walk and stand.

Rukia looked at her kimono and blushed when she realized how small it was. It would have been easy for someone to see her butt, all she to do was bend a bit. She carried a large red parasol, and looked at her Master, wondering if she was supposed to take it to, for show.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-02-2009, 05:30 AM