Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata paused for a moment before she answered. "You of course master. Naruto never even noticed me...You love me master....right master?" Her soft skin slid across his as she lay there, her leg up on his, her other bent a little beneath the covers as Alex held her, running his hands across her smooth, if not somewhat sticky, body.

---------

When Alex and Sakura got out, everyone had already been done and were forced to wait outside for them. "Thank you for waiting girls. Ino, assist Sakura." He said and then began to lead them to another room. "This is where we shall be staying from now on." He said as he opened the door to a HUGE suite. Everyone had their own rooms, with beds, decks, closest full of cloths and mini fridges. There was a large TV room, with couches and an Air hockey table as well as every game system ever invented with every game ever invented.

There was also a large dining room, next to the kitchen with a bar, and a view of the ocean and island from atop the castle. "Go to your room and get pretty, I want you all ready for the party. Brush, do your make up, whatever, you will find your bathrooms all fully stocked." Mike said as he let them in.

In each room was a dress for each of the girls to wear. Each of them had to wear it to the party, and each was a very soft fine silk, and probably the most expensive things they had ever worn.

Sakura

Hinata

Ino

Rukia
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-02-2009, 05:21 AM