Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled at the girl as she listened to his heart beat, and his cock grew in sized. "I can smell you, Hinata. I can smell how, even the thought of what I did to you, turns you on," he whispered, and kissed her ear. They cuddled like that for what seemed like forever, and Alex kissed her lips gently, or any other part of her, his hand squeezing or rubbing her aroused body.

"Hinata...Can I ask you a question? Your answer won't make me mad, so say anything you like, or don't say anything at all, if you want. Remembering the pleasure I gave you, and how much you loved it, and thinking about how much I love you....Can you tell me, if you had to choose, would you want me or Naruto as your eternal lover?" he whispered.

--------------

"Mmm...Thank you, Master. You're so nice," Sakura smiled, and allowed her Master to clean her body. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for showing me my place in life, and for giving me such happiness," She whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-02-2009, 05:01 AM